Starbucks Malaysia has launched Starbucks 2016 Planner!Plan for your 2016 in style with their Starbucks 2016 Planner! This year, with a minimalist design, the planner features an elegant grey. Get yours when you collectively purchase 12 grande handcrafted beverages. Start your collection today! Term & Conditions apply!
Terms & Conditions:
- Redeemable with any purchase of 12 grande handcrafted beverage (3 out of 10 must be a Christmas beverage).
- All purchases must be made with Starbucks Card.
- Not valid with any other promotion and discounts.
- Collection period: 12th November – 25th December 2015
- Redemption Period: until 4th January 2016 or while stocks last.
- Available at all Starbucks Malaysia stores.
- Not including purchase of Espresso Solo/Doppio/ConPanna/Steam Milk
ABOUT Starbucks Malaysia
Starbucks® in Malaysia is operated by Berjaya Starbucks Coffee Company Sdn Bhd.,a licensee of Starbucks Coffee International. From our first store opening in Kuala Lumpur on 17 December 1998, we have expanded to Sabah and Sarawak and surpassed the 190 stores milestone in March 2015. Now into our 16th year of operation, Starbucks has grown not only to become the favorite coffee place for Malaysians but also a productive member of communities across the country.
Starbucks Malaysia has been named as Malaysia’s best employer at the Aon Hewitt Best Employers- Malaysia 2015 Awards, receiving the title – ‘Best of the Best’. Aon Hewitt Best Employers Award is deemed to be one of the most prestigious awards in recognizing companies with high employee engagement, compelling employer brand, effective leadership and high performance culture. In 2014, Starbucks Malaysia has been awarded with the HR Best Practices Gold Award in the Malaysia Human Resources Award 2014 – organized by the Malaysia Institute of Human Resources Management (MIHRM).