KLIA Ekspres is having special promotion! The Group Saver and The Family Package for travel during the May school holiday is back! This special package can be bought online through www.KLIAekspres.com starting from now until 17th July 2016. The e-tickets are valid for travel on customer’s selected travel date within the travelling period from 21st May – 17th July 2016.
With The Group Saver, those who are travelling together in a group of three or more can save RM15 from the normal one-way fare. The discounted fare is only RM40 per person (KLIA Ekspres Standard One-Way Fare is RM55).
With The Family Package is RM120 one-way for 2 adults and 2 children (child is from 2 to 12 years old) – a saving of 25% from the normal fares.
Terms & Conditions:
- Sales period: 22nd April to 17th July 2016
- Travel period: 21st May to 17th July 2016
- Online purchase via KLIAekspres.com only (not available from the self-service kiosk or mobile app).
- Valid for one-way travel on KLIA Ekspres and on selected travel date only.
- No date change or refund allowed for ticket purchased.
- For the Group Saver, minimum 3 Adult one-way tickets must be purchased in the same transaction for travel on the same date.
- Family Package consists of 2 Adult and 2 Child one-way tickets. Use of Child tickets for Adult passengers will void the entire Family Package fare, and all tickets will be charged at the Standard Single fare.
- These packages are not valid together with other ongoing promotions or discounts.
The KLIA Ekspres, which was designed with the air travelers’ needs in mind, is a high speed, non-stop air-rail connection between Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal (KL CAT) at Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station. The non-stop 57-km journey on KLIA Ekspres between KL Sentral and KLIA takes only 28 minutes. Passengers can also take a 3-minute ride between KLIA2 and KLIA. The trains run 4 services per hour during peak hours and 3 services per hour during off-peak hours.