Bata CNY Promotion! Spend RM88 and above, you can get RM18 discount voucher, FREE auspicious chopstick set and Bata ang pow. This offer is valid from 13 Jan – 29 Jan 2017. Term & Conditions apply!
Loads of Branded items are on SALE! Shop at your nearest Bata outlet with a min amount of RM 88 and get:
i) RM 18 Bata Voucher
ii) FREE Bata Premium Chopstick
iii) Bata Ang Pao Packet
- Term & conditions apply!
- ~~ Click here for more DETAIL now! ~~
- ~~ FREE Golden Screen Cinema Popcorn or Movie E-voucher Giveaway!! ~~
- ~~ FREE Fitti Diaper Sample Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Offer Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo! ~~
- ~~ FREE Hada Labo AHA+BHA Face Wash and AHA+BHA Mild Peeling Lotion Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ FREE Lifebuoy Washable Soap Angpow Giveaway! ~~
Term & Conditions:
- Purchase RM88 and above get FREE chopsticks set, ang pow packet, and RM18 discount voucher (for redemption on next purchase of RM68 and above)
- Discount voucher redemption duration 13 Jan – 12 Feb 2017
- While stock last
- Not available for online purchase.
The name Bata became known in then Malaya when the first store opened in the Capitol Building, Singapore in 1930. In July the same year, Tomas Bata had established Bata Shoe Company Limited to carry on the business as manufacturers, distributors and marketers of footwear, as well as dealers in leather and rubber goods. Five years later, a factory was built in Klang, Selangor to produce PVC injected footwear for both domestic and overseas markets.
The Bata brand in Malaysia has come a long way. What used to be a household name for school shoes with the tagline “First to Bata then to school”, has gone on to serve different segments of the market, with other brands such as Bata, Bata Comfit, Bata Industrials, Bata Flexible, Bata and More, Primavera, Tomy, Marie Claire, Weinbrenner, North Star, Bubble Gummers, Ambassador, Baby Bubbles, Power, B.First, Sundrops, Pata Pata and Sandak.
Bata is a leading footwear manufacturer and marketer in Malaysia and operates a retail chain of more than 250 stores which consists of City, Family and Primavera Stores. Each of the Bata retail store differentiates itself in its range of merchandise. Primavera Stores are in the middle to high end, where shoes are up to date in fashion and design. Bata Malaysia also operates the Wholesale Division which services many independent dealers.