Pablo Cheesetart give away FREE mini Matcha Cheese Soft Serve. Matcha Launching Promotion, FREE 1 mini Matcha Cheese Soft Serve ice cream for every purchase of 1 Freshly Baked Matcha Cheese Tart from 11th January 2017 until 28th February 2017 at PABLO 1 Utama. Term & Conditions apply!
Pablo Cheesetart赠送免费迷你抹茶奶酪冰淇淋吃。 免费1迷你抹茶奶酪冰淇淋,凡购买1个新鲜出炉的抹茶芝士挞，从2017年1月11日至2017年2月28日, 在PABLO 1 Utama。需符合条规！
- Term & conditions apply!
- ~~ FREE 10,000 GSC Popcorn Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE Fitti Diaper Sample Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Offer Buy 1 FREE 1 Promo! ~~
- ~~ FREE Hada Labo AHA+BHA Face Wash and AHA+BHA Mild Peeling Lotion Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ FREE Esprecielo Allure Green Tea Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ FREE Lifebuoy Washable Soap Angpow Giveaway! ~~
The popular Japanese Pablo cheese tart will be opening their first outlet here in October, as announced on their Facebook page.
Their first Malaysian flagship outlet will be located at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, signifying there’ll be more branches around the Klang Valley. The Japanese chain is famous for its large cheese tarts — measuring about 20 centimetres in diameter — with a gooey core.
Originally from Osaka, Pablo cheese tarts come in “rare” or “medium” that determines the texture of the tart’s cheese filling. A “rare” cheese tart has a gooey creamy centre, while the “medium” version is said to be firmer.
Unlike Bake’s cheese tarts which are also very popular in Japan, the cheese filling is more fluid and lighter while their tarts are larger with a flaky pie crust. Aside from the original flavour glazed with apricot jam, they have different flavours like matcha and chocolate. Seasonal flavours are also introduced every month.