Legoland Malaysia offer KIDS GO FREE. It is ‘Grrreat’! Buy 2 full-price adult tickets to get a Free child entry. Now this offer is available on 1-Day Combo and 1-Day Theme Park tickets! What better way to spend quality time with your child, a trip to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort will bring an unforgettable experience and precious memories to both adults and children! Term & Conditions apply!
Booking Period: 14 – 28 Feb 2017
Visit Period: 17 Feb – 31 Aug 2017
- Term & conditions apply!
- ~~ Click here to REDEEM now! ~~
- ~~ FREE Sunplay SPF130 Sample To Your Doorstep! ~~
- ~~ Starbucks offer Buy 1 Free 1 promo, 30%off Deals, FREE Upsize Offer! ~~
- ~~ FREE TGV Limited Edition MovieClub Notebook (edition 2017) Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ Redeem FREE Grab rides now! ~~
- ~~ Dominos Sen-Sational Deals 2nd Pizza at RM0.20 Only! ~~
- ~~ FREE a Scoop Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Giveaway! ~~
Terms & Conditions:
- This special rate ticket is only available for online booking when purchase 3+ days early.
- Only valid for 1-DayTheme Park and 1-Day Combo tickets, strictly valid on booked date of visit.
- No change of date is allowed after booking confirmation.
- This campaign is NOT applicable with “Book early and enjoy 20% OFF” promotion and/or others.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Which child does not dream of becoming a knight, an explorer, a test driver or a pilot and entering into a fascinating world of adventure? At LEGOLAND® Malaysia, children can slip into the roles of their heroes and do things that normally only the grown-ups are allowed to do – like taking their first driving test, competing in a jousting tournament, jetskiing across the water at breakneck speed, or designing and programming LEGO® robots. It takes twelve hours just to ride on all the LEGOLAND attractions, watch all the shows and 4D films and take part in all the workshops – and that is just the actual ride and performance time.
LEGOLAND Malaysia, which opened to the public on 15th September 2012, is the sixth LEGOLAND to be built in the world and the very first in Asia. Designed for families with children between the ages of 2 and 12, LEGOLAND Malaysia features more than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions. LEGOLAND Parks are based on the universally popular LEGO building toy and offer families the opportunity to push the boundaries of their imaginations and creativity, and have fun while learning, all while enjoying hands-on, interactive experiences. Families are immersed in a unique mix of child powered rides, building challenges, spectacular LEGO models, family-friendly coasters and shows that pull the audience into the action.