McDonald’s offer all day value meals below RM10! Looking for a fulfilling meal for less than RM10? Sure! You can have the Filet-O-Fish, the Double Cheeseburger or the McChicken® that now has a 20% bigger chicken patty. They each come with a side of fries and drink too, all for less than RM10 all day long! So no matter the time of day, with McDonald’s All Day Value Meals you can enjoy comfort food at comfort prices. Hurry over to McDonald’s today!Term & Conditions apply!
Term & Conditions:
- Term & Conditions apply!
- ~~ Click here Woogo Offer All Drinks On The Menu @ RM6 Only! ~~
- ~~ Click here to Register FREE Mamee Chef Mamee Sample! ~~
- ~~ AirAsia FREE 3 Million Seat Up To Grab! ~~
- ~~ FREE Starbucks 2017 Planner Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ Haagen Dazs FREE 1 Haagen Dazs Stick Bar Deals! ~~
- ~~ FREE McDonald’s RM10 Voucher now! ~~
- Products are available from 11am – 4am only.
- Prices are in Ringgit Malaysia and inclusive of GST.
- Products shown are for illustration purposes only.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
The birth of McDonald’s began with Raymond Albert Kroc. Ray Kroc was the exclusive distributor of a milk shake maker called the Multimixer. Meanwhile, two brothers, Richard and Maurice McDonald owned and ran a hamburger restaurant in San Bernadino, California, in the 1950s. Ray Kroc heard how well the McDonald brothers were doing using his Multimixers to serve their customers. He met up with them and acquired the franchising right from them to run McDonald’s restaurants.
A great success story was in the making. In 1955, Ray Kroc founded the McDonald’s Corporation and opened the first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois. In 1961, he bought out the McDonald brothers. And the rest, as they say, is history. McDonald’s grew into the largest restaurant organisation in the world. Today, there are more than 33,000 McDonald’s restaurants in 119 countries. Ray Kroc died in 1984 but his legacy is very much alive. His success story continues with McDonald’s families of employees, franchisees and suppliers. His commitment, dedication and achievements continue to live on at McDonald’s restaurants across the world.