GrabCar offer Book 1 Get 1 Free Ride Daily. It’s 2017! And they’re ringing in the New Year with a sweet deal! From 4 Jan – 13 January 2017, book a GrabCar to work, school, or around town and enjoy the next ride for FREE (worth RM8)! Just use promo code WELCOME2017 on your 2nd ride. Term & Conditions apply!
How to redeem your FREE second ride:
- Term & Conditions apply!
- ~~ Click here to REDEEM now! ~~
- ~~ Dominos Offer Buy 1 FREE 1 Promotion Is Back! ~~
- ~~ FREE Jogoya Buffet Restaurant Supper Coupon Promotion Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE Maybeline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara worth RM39.90 Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE Chiaus Baby Diaper Sample Giveaway To Your Doorstep! ~~
- Book and complete your first GrabCar (Economy) ride.
- Use the promo code WELCOME2017 for your second GrabCar (Economy) ride on the same day to enjoy it for FREE (worth RM8).
Terms & Conditions
- The promo code WELCOME2017 can only be redeemed after completing the first GrabCar ride of the day.
- The FREE, second GrabCar ride must be redeemed by 11:59 PM in the same day as the first ride.
- Only one FREE ride can be redeemed per day per passenger after completion of first GrabCar ride.
- Applicable for payments in cash and credit/debit card.
- Applicable for GrabCar (Economy) rides only.
- Valid in Klang Valley, Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Penang, and Johor Bahru.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing platform that offers the fastest booking service for taxis,private cars and motorbikes through one mobile app.
Grab has been driving Southeast Asia forward since 2012, when we first set out to transform the taxi industry. Fast forward four years, we are making transport freedom a reality for the 620 million people in this region we call home. From simple taxi services to now private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress).
Southeast Asia is a world of possibilities, and Grab is committed to be the driving force of freedom. The freedom to get to destinations safely and conveniently. The freedom to take the best transport choices. The freedom to pursue a rewarding livelihood.