Sakae Sushi Malaysia is giving away FREE Air-flown fresh Salmon Treasure (worth RM20.99) with min spend of RM30. This offer is valid from 22 Oct – 23 Oct 2015. Available at all Sakae Sushi outlets in Malaysia. Just click the offer, and to use the offer, visit Sakae Sushi Malaysia and show this email, you may enjoy FREE Salmon Treasure! Term & Conditions apply!
Flash this image to their service crew in order to redeem one (1) Free Salmon Treasure.
Term & Condition:
- Offer is valid on 22 & 23 October 2015 only.
- E-voucher needs to be presented either in printed version or mobile version before ordering.
- Valid for dine-in only with minimum spend of RM30 per transaction.
- Limited to one (1) free item per transaction and no splitting of bills or tables allowed.
- Not valid with any other vouchers, discounts or promotions unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are inclusive of 6% GST and subject to service charge.
- Valid at all Sakae Sushi outlets in Malaysia only.
- The management of Sakae Sushi reserves the right to replace the promotion item with item of similar value without prior notice.
- The management of Sakae Sushi reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
Freshness matters at Sakae Sushi! A hit among Japanese food lovers for its delicious yet affordably-priced fare, this kaiten sushi-concept restaurant is also making waves for the sheer freshness of its sushi. Air-flown weekly, Sakae Sushi’s ingredients are selected from top suppliers around the world and stringently checked to ensure total freshness, quality and nutrition.
One of Sakae Sushi’s must-try selections is its salmon sushi range. Prepared with the freshest and most premium salmon directly air-flown from Norway, diners can take their pick from a mouth-watering variety that includes the classic Salmon Sushi and Sashimi, Hana Maki, Lobster & Salmon Roll and more.
Should you fancy something apart from salmon or sushi, over 250 delectable choices such as sashimi, yakimono, nabemono, tempura, Japanese noodles (ramen, soba and udon), donburi, and bento await. Either way, be assured of a satisfying and delightful Japanese dining experience!