A&W is having special promotion for you! Get this special offer of Spicy Tomato Chicken Sandwich only at RM4.50 today! If this offer is too hot for you, and add your signature RB only at RM1! This promotion period from 1 Dec – 28 December 2016. Applicable at all outlets nationwide. Term & Conditions apply!
A＆W特别优惠！Spicy Tomato Chicken Sandwich只RM4.50 特别优惠！还可享用招牌RB饮料只需RM1而已！促销期从12月1日 – 12月28日2016年。此优惠所以分店都可享用。需符合条规！
Term & conditions:
- Term & Conditions apply!
- ~~ Click here to FLASH the offer now! ~~
- ~~ Domino’s Regular Pizza At RM2 Only! ~~
- ~~ FREE Exclusive H&M Tote Bags and Shopping Vouchers (Worth at least RM50) Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE Lancome RM50 Voucher + Cushion Blusher (Actual Size) Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE A Bottle of BETADINE® Daily Feminine Wash Foam 100ml Giveaway! ~~
- ~~ FREE McDonald’s RM10 Voucher now! ~~
- Just flash/show promotion via mobile phone upon ordering.
- This offer is not valid with other promotion or any ongoing promotion.
- Valid at All Outlets Nationwide.
- Must Purchase Spicy Tomato Chicken Sandwich to entitle RB Regular RM1
- Promotion valid till 28th December 2016 and While Stock Last.
- Other Terms and Condition apply.
A&W was started by Frank Wright who partnered with Roy Allen in June 1919, to help Wright with the root beer business he started that year. The company became famous in the United States for its “frosty mugs,” where the mug would be kept in the freezer prior to being filled with root beer and served to the customer. They branded their product A&W Root Beer after their surnames.
In 1962, the first overseas A&W restaurant opens in Guam. The international division quickly expanded to the countries of the Philippines and Malaysia in 1963.
A&W’s goodwill Ambassador Mascot, the Great Root Bear is created in 1974 to participate in grand openings and perform community service, such as entertaining at children’s hospital.
The A&W franchise was brought into Malaysia in 1963 by Mr and Mrs Lie Boff from USA. The Lie Boff family opened their first outlet in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman making it the first fast food outlet in Malaysia. This was followed in 1965 with the first Drive-in restaurant in Petaling Jaya.
A&W Malaysia Sdn Bhd (5168-X) was bought over by KUB in 2001, with an aggressive expansion drive to revamp and expand its reach.