Did you know that ‘Yee Sang’ means an increase in prosperity? Popularised in the 1960s, Yee Sang has since become a staple dish during Chinese New Year in Malaysia.
From 1-5 February, order on Uber Eats and stand a chance to win an exclusive “23K Golden Coin” Yee Sang from Ruyi & Lyn – the only Yee Sang in Klang Valley that comes with Golden Salted Egg Yolk Fried Fish Skin and Chicken Skin, coated with real 23K edible gold dust. This Yee Sang is available exclusively on Uber Eats and is valued at RM238+ per portion for sharing up to 8 pax.
That’s not all, winners will have their Yee Sang specially delivered to their desired location with a Lion Dance troupe. Perfect for that family dinner, gathering with friends, or team lunch with your colleagues.
For your chance to win:
- Submit an entry by ordering on Uber Eats anytime between 1 – 5 Feb 2018
- Order as many times as you can for a higher chance to win. The more orders you make, the higher your chances of winning!
- Tag @ubereats_my in a photo of your meal on Instagram with the hashtag #ProsperWithUberEats for extra qualification points. Remember to set your profile to public!
**1 winner will be selected per day, adding up to 5 winners in total.
Core Ingredients of the “23K Golden Coin” Yee Sang:
- Golden Salted Egg Yolk Fried Fish Skin
- Golden Salted Egg Yolk Fried Chicken Skin
- Crispy Silver Needle Noodles
- Atlantic Salmon Sashimi
- Crispy Prosperity Crackers
- Huat Mandarin Oranges
- Gold Dusted Ginger
- “Kam Lor” Cashews and peanuts
- Longetivity Cucumber
- Forever Young Carrots
- Prosperity Pomelo
- Evergreen Daikon
- Purple “Eternal Beauty” Cabbage
- Japanese Turnip
- Citrus Reduction Dressing
- “Open” Sesame Oil
- Edible Gold Flakes